PMGKY is a abbreviation form of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2020. This blissful scheme is boon for the people suffers from low economy and lost their earnings during the lockdown. After lockdown many poor people lost their earning opportunities. Their earning stopped during this covid outbreak and so this relief scheme is launched to know that nobody in India should remain without food and money. Niramala Sitharaman the Union Finance Minister raised a package of funds to help those corona warriors and people live in weaker condition due to this pandemic outbreak. From food security to financial assistance all types of beneficiary aids are covered under this scheme.
PMGKY Key Features
- Under this scheme five kg of rice or wheat and 1kg of preferable pulses are given to run their livelihood. This scheme extends upto three months.
- Kisans will be provided 6000 rs per year as a financial assistance in three divided slabs.
- 50,000 crore rupees are specially distributed to generate the employment for the people lost their jobs in pandemic.
- they are expecting to cover 80 crore people in this scheme.
- online registration is open to unlock the benefits for this scheme.
- the medical students, Asha workers, Nurses, Doctors are eligible to get 50 lakh risk cover during this pandemic situation.
- In PMJDY the woman account holder would be given 500 rs.
- Under the kisan samman kar mafi yojana the farmers are no more bounded to pay loan amount.
- They also provide LPG connection and gas cylinders for free of cost to poor families.
- Government also give financial assistance of 1000 rs per month to widow and the people come under the divyang category.
- Self-help groups loan amount is extended from 10 lakh to 20 lakh.
- Under MNREGA scheme the wage amount of Rs.20 is now replaced with 82 to 202 for poor families.
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
- All the applicants are requested to open its official website.
- Here you need to open the relatable scheme category.
- Now you have to fill up the form and scan the necessary documents.
- Read the eligibility criteria to make a proper registration.
- Click on the submit button for successful registration.
- You will redirect with the message you have submitted successfully.
- if you feel it’s a lengthy process you can go to nearby welfare center and apply for the same.
What is Sarkari Yojana
Sarkari Yojana is specially implemented to help those poor and needy people bear lot of difficulties in running their livelihood. From low cast people to BPL category, middle class people are covered in this. Farmers, poor villagers, widows, disabled people, transgender all are given special preference. There are hundreds of government schemes made to enhance the livings of the poor people. The main objective of these sarkari Yojana is to remove the poverty from India. It also takes concern that no one in India should remain without food, education and money. These Yojana are made to bring equality in the people.
So here are some special benefits delivered to Indian citizens under PMGKY. More than 80 crore people are expecting to cover under this scheme. PM take in account all of the problems and do all his best to make sure that the people do not starve and have sustainable amount to run their livelihood. All criteria are fulfilled by implementing new strategies in schemes by extending loan amount, giving free food and so many. PM Modi is hoping to assist those corona warriors and he somehow reached to the expectations. if you want to get more details about sarkari Yojana go to its official website.