Holidays are important for us to relax, unwind, and rejuvenate our mind, body, and soul. A holiday to Incredible India offers all this and more. Traveling to India is like a once in a lifetime experience that you can enjoy by booking Boston to Delhi flights. As the capital of India, Delhi is the perfect city to kickstart your vacation. The city tells a detailed story of the history of the country and how India has evolved over the years. There are tons of places to explore when you book your flights to India. The following tourist spots are a few of the many that you shouldn’t miss when you reserve Boston to New Delhi flights.
- Agrasen Ki Baoli: Located near Connaught Place, Agrasen Ki Baoli is a hidden gem that will blow your mind. The best part about visiting this place is the architecture on display. This historical spot is also quite popular for the supposed haunted activities that people have witnessed here. You will surely be surprised to find this little piece of history in the middle of this chaotic marketplace. Once you are done exploring this place, you can head out and take a walk around Connaught Place.
- Dilli Haat: This open-air arcade is a superb spot in Delhi to hand out with your family or friends. Delhi Haat is famous for the amazing food and shopping choices that it offers. This is one place in the entirety of the city, that can give you a better look at the culture of India and enjoy it. Delhi Haat is also a treat for shopaholics, as there are plenty of interesting things to buy here. This place is surely worth a visit when you book Boston to Delhi flights.
- Red Fort: An epitome of the Mughal Empire, the Red fort is an imposing monument in Delhi. The Red Fort displays beautiful architecture, both on the inside and outside. Built-in the year 1638, this is one of the oldest monuments in the city. As the Red Fort is located in Chandni Chowk, you can also spend your time exploring the maze-like streets of the surrounding market area. As the face of the city, visiting Red Fort is a must on your trip from Boston to Delhi.
- Qutub Minar: Constructed under the rule of Qutub-ud-din-Aibak, this building stands 73m tall and happens to be one of the most popular tourist spots in Delhi. The building has five levels, and each one is adorned with beautiful carvings on the wall. Although tourists are not allowed inside the building anymore, it is still a great place to visit with your loved ones.
- Lotus Temple: Lotus temple is a place of worship that is the perfect representation of the religious aspect of India. Although it is a Bahai temple, people following all religions are more than welcome here. It is a secular place of worship where you can come and pray. If you are looking to get away from the noise of the city, then Lotus Temple is the perfect place to do so. This temple will surely give you a sense of peace.
- Jama Masjid: Jama Masjid is another place of worship and an architectural wonder in Delhi. It is the largest mosque in India, and its beauty is unparalleled. Jama Masjid is a popular tourist attraction, but you need to make sure that you are dressed appropriately. As the mosque has a dress code, you must make sure to wear decent and conservative clothes. This mosque deserves the top spot on your itinerary when you travel from Boston to New Delhi.
- Humayun’s Tomb: Humayun’s Tomb is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that you must explore in Delhi. Constructed in the year 1570, this monument was commissioned by Hamida Banu Begum. The architecture of the building is reminiscent of Persian and Central Asian architecture. It is a great place for those interested in architecture.
- Akshardham Temple: This is the largest temple and one of the most striking buildings in India. The building is built with pink stones and marble. This is the perfect tourist spot when you are visiting Delhi with your family. Akshardham is a treat for the eyes and also offers a great learning experience for those interested in the history of religion in India. As this temple is massive, it would be a good idea to set aside a whole day to explore every part of this place. Planning a one day tour with your family is a great idea.
- Lodhi Garden: Lodhi Garden is a complete package for spending a nice day with your near and dear ones. This place consists of picturesque views and several monuments to explore. Lodhi Garden has a lot to offer in one place. You can either choose to relax here or go around exploring every nook and corner. It is easy to spend a whole day here without actually realizing it. If the hustle and bustle of the city are getting to you, then Lodhi Garden is a fantastic spot to relax. It is also a nice spot to get close to nature in the city.
- Garden Of Five Senses: The garden of five senses is a stunning venture undertaken by Delhi Tourism. It is essentially a theme park that offers numerous attractions for visitors. Although there are several historical places in the city, this man-made park has an attraction of its own. The ambiance and atmosphere offered by this place are extremely relaxing, and you can easily spend hours here with your loved ones. If you are too tired of visiting other popular tourist spots, then this place will allow you to unwind.
Your flight from Boston to Delhi will take you on an incredible journey to the other side of the globe. The city is filled with thrilling and beautiful places to explore. If you are looking to get away from the monotony of your daily life, then planning a trip from Boston to New Delhi will allow you to do that and a lot more.